Last Updated: March 17, 2020
What cookies do we use and why?
Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Sites and to use some of the Sites’ features, such as access to secure areas.
- How to refuse: Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the Sites and services to you, we do not need to get your consent to use them on our Sites. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however, as described below under the heading “How can I control cookies?”
Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Sites; to manage your preferences; to analyze and personalize your use of, or to generally help us better understand how our Sites are being used. We think that these cookies will improve your experience when using the Sites but are not essential. However, without these cookies, certain functionality (like videos) may become unavailable.
- How to refuse: To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading “How can I control cookies?” but note that functionality of the website will be reduced or become unavailable.
Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information that is used in aggregate form to help us understand how our Sites are being used (such as recognizing and counting the number of visitors and seeing how visitors move around the Sites), how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Sites for you.
- How to refuse: To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading “How can I control cookies?” but note that functionality of the website will be reduced or become unavailable. Alternatively, please refer to the relevant opt-out link: Google Analytics Opt Out.
Targeting/Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- How to refuse: To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading “How can I control cookies?” To learn more about these and other advertising networks and your ability to control collection by certain third parties, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out, and the Digital Advertising Alliance Opt Out.
Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Sites through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
- How to refuse: To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading “How can I control cookies?” You may also be able to make choices about how these companies handle your information via your profile settings within these social networks.
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links provided in the cookie table above.
Disabling most Interest Based Advertising: Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of Interest Based Advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Opting out of tracking via your mobile device: If you are using a mobile device, you can opt out of having your mobile identifier used for certain types of Interest Based Advertising, including those performed by us, by accessing the settings in your Apple or Android mobile device and following the most recent published instructions. If you opt-out, no further data collection or tracking will occur. This means that if at a later stage, you decide to opt-in, we will not be able to continue and track you using the same ID as before and you will for all practical purposes be a new user to our system.
Do Not Track: Some Internet browsers – like Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari – include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, some features of the RentGrow Sites do not respond to browser “DNT” signals. RentGrow takes privacy seriously and will continue monitoring developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard. To learn more about “DNT,” please visit “All About Do Not Track.”
How often will we update this Cookie Notice?
We may update this Cookie Notice from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to the cookies and related technologies we use or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.